Returns and Refunds
If goods have been ordered in error or are not as expected, please contact our Customer Services Department on 44 2894 467762 to request a returns authorisation number. If goods have been ordered in error, the Buyer must pay for the return postage. The relevant reference number must be quoted on accompanying documentation. Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt, unused, in perfect condition and sent back in its original packaging. Carriage for any alternative items is to be paid for by The Buyer. The Seller accepts no responsibility for items lost in transit. It is recommended that a receipt of posting is obtained and it is the Buyers responsibility to ensure adequate insurance is purchased to cover the items being returned. Refunds on large/heavy items will be subject to a minimum 10% handling charge. Collections for unsuitable items will be subject to a minimum 10% handling charge. Collection of goods with a value of £100.00 or less and parcels returned to sender will be subject to a minimum charge of £6.00 per parcel. Porcelain basins and all furniture which has been made to special order cannot be returned. Due to strict hygiene regulations, the Seller cannot accept returns of items such as scissors, clippers, razors which have been used. (This list is not exhaustive). Goods returned damaged due to poor packaging will not entitle The Buyer to a full credit/refund. Your Statutory Rights are not affected.
Please note any items that are sent direct from the manufacturer are non returnable if they are unsuitable. This does not affect your statutory rights. For more information please contact Customer Services. Please be aware, postage will not be refunded for items returned as unsuitable.
Should you wish to return an item for any reasons, please notify us within 48 hours of receipt of your order of any part that is unsatisfactory. In order to arrange a return, please contact us and inform our customer service team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for the return. We will then reply with a unique returns authorisation number and the address you need to send the item to.
You'll need to package the item securely and include:
- Your order number
- The returns authorisation number
- Whether a replacement or refund is needed
- The reason why you are returning the item
Goods returned should be in their original condition and packaging in which they arrived, along with a copy of the invoice or packing slip. Once received items will be checked and refunds on goods and postage arranged where suitable. We cannot issue refunds on simply unwanted goods due to the perishable nature of goods on sale. Refunds/exchanges will only be offered on items that are faulty, and were clearly so at the time at which they were dispatched.
All items are guaranteed according to the individual manufacturer's warranty. Any faulty items which are still under the manufacturer's warranty must be reported and sent back for inspection before a refund or replacement can be issued. All glass items are specifically excluded from this guarantee.
Prior to despatch, non standard items such as furniture/special order items, cannot be cancelled. Cancellation after despatch cannot be accepted.
If you do cancel a contract then:
- You must notify us by contacting us or writing to Savvy & Shine Limited, B1 Antrim Enterprise Agency, 58 Greystone Road, Antrim, BT41 1JZ.
- You must retain possession of the goods or services and ensure that the goods or services are kept in the same condition as they were when they were delivered until such time as the goods or services are either collected by us or delivered back to us by you.
- We will notify you of when we wish to collect the goods or services. The goods and services will be collected by us within 28 days of our receiving your cancellation notice and we will charge the cost of collecting the goods or services, and will deduct this from any sum owed by us to you. Alternatively, you can return the goods or services to us by contacting a customer service operator on 44 2894 467762 (between the hours of 9.00am to 6.00pm) who will be able to provide you with address details.
- We will refund any monies you have paid to us within 30 days of receipt of your cancellation notice. For further information about cancellations and returns, please see our Returns Policy.